Defer your booking a year (from 2021/22 to 2022/23)
During the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic Prime Student Living appreciate that making long term plans can be a challenge as the world is constantly changing to adapt and react to the latest circumstances. We want you to book your accommodation for the 2021/22 academic year with confidence, knowing that if your personal circumstances change as a result of COVID-19 you can defer your booking from the 2021/22 academic year to the 2022/23 academic year instead.
1) As a current or future resident of Prime Student Living with a confirmed room booking for the 2021/22 academic year, to defer your 2021/22 booking to the 2022/23 academic year you must:
– Have made your booking after 16 June 2021; and
– Have a booking for a minimum tenancy of 40 weeks; and
– Have successfully completed the booking process, including (but not limited to): signing a Assured Shorthold Tenancy (“AST”) agreement for the 2021/2022 academic year, paying the deposit in full, providing proof of ID, complying with our guarantor requirements (if applicable) and completing the cooling off period without cancellation.
2) Your request to defer your confirmed 2021/22 booking to 2022/23 must be as a direct consequence of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic preventing you from taking up your accommodation at the start of your tenancy period (e.g. international travel restrictions, flight cancellations, government imposed restrictions, World Health Organisation guidance, University course start date delayed, University offering online distance learning only rather than face-to-face on campus teaching or a hybrid blend of both).
3) In the event you wish to take up the offer to defer your booking you will be required to notify the property team and provide written evidence by email to justify and validate the deferral of your booking in accordance with the acceptable COVID-19 related reasons no later than 30th July 2021. It will not be possible to request a deferral of your booking after this date and you will continue to be bound by the obligations in the AST for your 2021/22 booking including the full payment of rent for the full tenancy period.
4) Subject to your request to defer your booking meeting the requirements, you will be issued with a new AST for the 2022/23 academic year for the same room in the same building on the same terms as your original booking (i.e. same weekly rent, same tenancy length, equivalent tenancy start date, same rent payments etc.) however, any promotional offers or discounts, or other incentives applied against your original 2021/22 booking will not be able to be carried forward your new 2022/23 booking and you will need to pay the non discounted value. You will be asked to sign and return this new AST for 2022/23 and complete the 14 day cooling off period without cancelation prior to being released from your AST for the 2021/22 academic year. During this process you will continue to be bound by the terms of your existing 2021/22 AST in full until such time as the 14 day cooling off period has come to an end for your new 2022/23 AST. Only at this point will you be released from your obligations against your existing 2021/22 AST.
5) We will continue to hold your deposit payment in a Deposit Protect Scheme from your 2021/22 booking until the end of your tenancy period in 2023.
6) This offer only applies to the Prime Student Living operated properties in the United Kingdom.
7) The offer is valid from 16th June 2021 until 30th July 2021 at 23:59 GMT.
8) There is limited availability for this offer so it cannot be guaranteed and is subject to availability.
9) This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
10) This offer is made at the absolute discretion of Prime Student Living Limited. We reserve the right to withdraw, modify or substitute the offer at any time and without notice during this promotion.